GERMAN RESEARCH ON FLOOD FOSSILS. Great finds of sea shells embedded in land plants, coal with deep sea ammonites and more. It is your funds that make it possible to beat the evolutionist millions of years of slow deposition that so destroy the confidence of many in God’s Word. DONATE NOW
1. Note the giant horsetail rush left (landplant), plus ammonite(seashell)
2. Same tree..1/3 metre down trunk not coal on left and mussel shell.
3. Note different tree with shell impressions on it plus coal.
4. MYSTERY fossil with apparent claw? Much cleaning up to be done yet. Any suggestions?..Best suggestion from here today is ‘croc vomit’ with animal bits in it.
5. SQUID 1/2 with muscle fibres still showing.
We have now land plants /sea critters (including Jelly fish) from all locations we have dug in Jurassic rocks in Germany These fossils are definitely flood deposited which means they were buried rapidly. Most plants are Southern conifers such as Araucarian or reed like Giant Horsetails. Southern conifers still grow in Australia and our Jurassic Ark museum site has fossils of them.
From Solnhofen Germany, is a lovely deep sea Nautiliod buried with a Southern Conifer – again a land plant and a deep sea creature equals flood deposit.
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED NOW to cover the financial cost of such vital research. Web give DONATE NOW Donations in USA/UK are tax deductible